- Have a Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Business Informatics, Informatics, business management, science or math.
- Have at least 3 years work experience in the High Tech Industry or related technical industries and roles.
- Have hands on technical experience with Oracle Configurator, SAP Configurator, BigMachines/Oracle CPQ Cloud, Apttus, Steelbrick or other configurators. A certification in at least one of these CPQ tools is beneficial.
- Have a good understanding of configuration, pricing and quoting related processes and the challenges related to them.
- Have experience with process improvement initiatives, a Six Sigma green or black belt certification would be beneficial.
- Have a experience with Project Management, a PMP certification would be beneficial.
- You want to work 100% on CPQ tasks and work more like an entrepreneur than an employee.
- You can live anywhere and are flexible to travel from Monday thru Thursday throughout the US. We work from home on Friday.
- Your career and your chances are only limited by what you are willing to put into your career.
Careers Thomas Plocher 2017-10-06T14:39:05+00:00